Once Upon a Farm Baby - Organic Plant-Rich Meals - Quinoa, Banana, Spinach & Coconut Butter with Chia Seed

 8/3/22

Once Upon a Farm Baby - Organic Plant-Rich Meals - Quinoa, Banana, Spinach & Coconut Butter with Chia Seed

This was another of the frozen meals I got from Whole Foods.  We had two left and Brenna picked this one to serve Rafi.  I was home early because I was sick (Covid negative!) so decided to make him a meal.  Like the previous blog entry, this comes out of the microwave very hot.  These are food items he has had before.  I also added a picture of what the finished product looks like.

Charles - I smell the banana.  I could really only pick up the plain quinoa taste.  It didn't seem special to me.  I don't think it was the cold telling me it was plain.

Brenna - I like it.  I like it a lot.  I would eat that normally.  Tasted buttery.  Hearty but light.  Comforting.

Rafi: <wants more>  He had about half of it at night and we would finish it the next day cold.  He was also sick so it was good to see him eat.

Kosher Pareve under the OU.

Comments