Once Upon a Farm Baby - Organic Plant-Rich Meals - Mango, Carrot, Navy Bean & Coconut Butter

7/15/22

Once Upon a Farm Baby - Organic Plant-Rich Meals - Mango, Carrot, Navy Bean & Coconut Butter

(Don't forget the with Tumeric)

So don't kill the mommy - this has Mango.

I was in Whole Foods and saw these near Rafi's special pea milk.  We had this brand before with their refrigerated pouches.  These looked fun.  It's hard to find kosher baby food with a good amount of protein as the meat they use is treif.  When I went to go pay for five different packages, nothing came up on the scanner. Eventually the manager just gave them to me for free.  Hopefully for them they get that bug fixed.

I took the microwave method and it comes out VERY hot after the five minutes.  Be careful.

Rafi has had these food items before... I think... I can't recall if he has had turmeric though.

Brenna: It smells like coconut and looks colorful.  Please don't kill me by feeding it to me.

Charles: The individual items (mango, sweet potato, and navy beans) tasted kind of bland.  The liquid though had a nice taste.

Special Guest Nana: Not a big of the mango.

Rafi: <wants more>  He liked it being spoon-fed and picking pieces up off his highchair tray.

Kosher Pareve under the OU.



Comments