Gerber: Banana, Blackberry, Blueberry

1/15/22 

Gerber: Banana, Blackberry, Blueberry

Blackberries may be gone - https://www.firstpost.com/tech/india/when-products-die-the-death-of-iconic-blackberry-is-another-life-cycle-ending-within-our-own-10287271.html, but they are still with us.

This is Rafi's first exposure to blackberry.  Officially first taste was 1/14 but that was the shabbas.  Taste-testing was 1/15, but I only got around to writing/posting 1/16.

Hannah: Creamy, bananaey, very heavy on the banana.  Kind of like a baby smoothie. 8/10

Brenna: Smells berryish but I smell the banana [as well\.  A little pungent [but also] the sweetness of banana.  Kind of like a tangy taste besides the banana.  I agree with Hannah on flavored smoothie.  I like it.  It tastes like what I think good baby food would taste it.

<Hannah and Brenna went back and forth on whether it would be gourmet.>

Charles: Oddly I tasted the berry more than the banana.  Still creamy and good but I was expecting the banana far more.  I also read the label which is 7/8 banana, 1 blackberry, and 6 1/2 blueberries.  The blackberry taste , despite there only being one, was much stronger.

Rafi: <wants more>

Kosher Pareve under the OU

Does anyone want to be a special guest taste tester?





Comments